We want to hear from you! Where you are at, what you are up to, and what are you enjoying these days? Share your journey.
To help us stay connected we have created a new section called MY JOURNEY. It is a section for recent biographies. We would like you to write a relatively short bio. ( See Suggestions) Our Class is a very special and interesting group. We’ve heard from many of you, some with happy stories and some sorrowful. We want you to share them all. Write!!!
- A recap of what you did before retiring (if you are retired!)
- What you have been doing since then. (We realize that with COVID-19 many of your activities have been put on hold.)
- But how are you? What have you been doing during your quarantine?
- What do you hope to do once we have a vaccine or some meds and hopefully life returns to a new normal?
- Most of you have done a good job of updating us on your kids and grandkids (all available on our updated website), so we hope the emphasis is on you or you and your spouse.
- One or two photos would be great.
Email your stories to:
Peggy Ahlgren: email@example.com
Robin Allin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Libby Barnard Farmer: email@example.com
If you don’t use a computer send your story and photos to:
Peggy – 3542 Valley Ridge Rd, Middleton, WI 53562.
Robin – 420 Farnsworth Circle, Port Barrington IL 60010
Libby – 7325 Southern Oak Place, Madison, WI 53719
We will get them posted.