To help us stay connected we have created a new section called MY JOURNEY. It is a section for recent biographies. We would like you to write a relatively short bio. ( See Suggestions) Our Class is a very special and interesting. We’ve heard from many of you, some with happy stories and some sorrowful. We want you to share them all. Write!!!
- A recap of what you did before retiring
- What you have been doing since then. (We realize that with COVID-19 many of your activities have been put on hold)
- But how are you? What have you been doing during your quarantine?
- What do you hope to do once we have a vaccine or some meds and hopefully life returns to a new normal?
- Most of you have done a good job of updating us on your kids and grandkids (all available on our updated website), so we hope the emphasis is on you or you and your spouse.
- One or two photos would be great.
Email your stories to:
Peggy Ahlgren: email@example.com
Robin Allin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Libby Barnard Farmer: email@example.com
If you don’t use a computer send your story and photos to:
Peggy – 3542 Valley Ridge Rd, Middleton, WI 53562.
Robin – 420 Farnsworth Circle, Port Barrington IL 60010
Libby – 7325 Southern Oak Place, Madison, WI 53719
We will get them posted.